Saturday 20 September 2014

The Body Shop Haul: 40% OFF AND FREE GIFT

Saturday 20 September 2014
I don't know why but when it gets to this time of year I always feel the need to stock up on bath and body products. I think it may be due to the dull weather and the fact that nearly anything bath/skincare related makes me extremely happy (the simple pleasures, I know...) So when I found out The Body Shop were having a 40% sale, I couldn't resist getting some goodies.


The Body Shop is without a doubt my go-to store if I'm looking for a new bath product, mainly because every time I seem to go in they have some kind of offer on. To get the 40% off I only had to spend a minimum of £5 but as you can see I took full advantage of the offer and treated myself to a few bits and bobs. The order altogether only came to £22.79 (including postage) AND I also received a full size free gift. Talk about grabbing yourself a bargain!

The first couple of things I got were from the Raspberry range and smell absolutely a-maz-ing. I bought both the Shower Gel and the Body Butter - which would usually come to £16 together, full price. However, like I said, The Body Shop seems to always have offers on, especially on the body butters, so always keep a look out and you might save yourself a bit of money (and also smell a-maz-ing!)

The next two things I picked up were skincare items. Now I've had a very set skincare routine for a while now, which I think is working pretty well, but the only thing I felt was missing was a toner. This Seaweed Clarifying Toner (£8.50) is made for combination/oily skin but is also alcohol-free which is something I try and look for in skincare products. It claims to remove impurities and to refine pores, so fingers crossed it works and gives me that little something I've been missing in my skincare routine. The next product I'm actually going to use as a face primer, after applying moisturiser, and it's the Tea Tree Pore Minimiser (£7.50.) Having tried products from this range before I was a little wary because I found them to be a bit strong, but I've heard great reviews about this product and with the 40% off this was my "oh, what the heck, just add it to the basket" buy from this order.

And here it is - the full size free gift (I feel the need to put it in bold because when do companies ever just give you a product free!? Hardly ever.) This is the Vitamin E Moisture Cream - retailing at £11. Now although I do have combination skin I think I will give this a try just because it has such good reviews on the website and is also a best seller.

Although this offer isn't on any more I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for more, especially when the Christmas items come because they are my absolute favourite (and also mean lots and lots of offers!) I hope you enjoyed this post and please let me know in the comments any of your favourite bath/body/skincare products because I'm always looking to try new ones :-)

2 comments:

Jocelyn © 2014