Saturday 27 September 2014

Autumn/Winter Wish List

Saturday 27 September 2014


BLACK TOP  / SKIRT / CHECKED JUMPER / DR MARTENS / HEELS / SCARF - PRIMARK /
PHONE CASE 

The season of jumpers and cozy things is finally here (hooray) and I couldn't be more excited to make some autumn/winter purchases. This is a wish list so I won't end up getting everything/I'll change things, but these are the kind of things I'm looking out for when i'm shopping for new clothes.

Most of these things are pretty affordable bar the Dr. Martens which I have been contemplating on getting for ages but I'm in so desperate need for some good winter boots that I don't really mind splurging! I've also wanted some open toe heels for parties or for going out and I fell in love with these nude ones from Matalan.

I'm also on the hunt for a good chunky, oversized cream cardigan and a black and white striped top (similar to this American Apparel one - just hopefully a bit cheaper!)

Also I know most of these things don't go with one another but I'm not planning to wear them together - I'm hoping to create an autumn lookbook soon with some of my go-to outfits for autumn and winter.

Please let me know any of your staple clothing items/accessories for winter in the comments below :-) 

4 comments:

  1. The skirt, black top and boots would be such an amazing outfit!
    If you would like to follow each other please let me know on my blog as it would mean a lot, Thankyou! x

    bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they would! Can't wait to start peicing autumn/winter outfits together. I'll definitely check out your blog :-) xx

      Delete
  2. there is a top similar to the american apparel one you linked in H&M, which was only about £4! I brought the primark tartan scarf last winter and wore it to death, so glad i picked it up!

    love your blog, can't wait for more posts! :)
    becky xx whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah okay thank you, i'll take a look! I really want to get one although there's a green tartan one from New Look I really have my eye on..
      Thank you so much, I love your blog too xx

      Delete

Jocelyn © 2014